To Win Over the Moderate Romney Needs Respect the Girl-GIrl Demographic: HE Does NOT Need to Endorse Homosexuality He Just Needs to Show He Respects ALL People. At the Same Time He Needs to Preach to the Evangelical Choir. That's Gonna Be Fun to Watch. A Guy in Colorado Was Upset When Romney Got Rid of His Short Lived National Security Spokesman.


In Tennessee Most People think Oprah is Gay and Hillary Clinton is Gay so I've Decided to be Gay Just Like Them.  

I Think the Republican Party Needs to Be MORE RESPECTFUL to Gays I've Decided to Become the 1st Openly Gay "Friendly" Center-Right Blogger  

People Assume I'm Gay Because I Admitted to Learning About DOE Fraud from Catherine Perez whom I went to dinners and parties.  She  was the most powerful woman at NISSAN.

Fine:  This WHOLE Thing is Getting Weird.  Let's just make it WEIRDER.  

YES!!! I Admit I Kissed a Woman....A LONG TIme Ago....  & So Have a LOT of Women.  

It seems like intelligent women like Oprah and Hillary tend to Be "thought" of As Gay? 


  1. Why is that?   
  2. OMG!! I know the answer... It's  MEN ( They Can't Handle Intelligent Women... PRICKS)
  3. If Mitt Romney Wants to WIn the Swing States his staff & the GOP need to "lighten" up.



    Comments