Jillian Manus Salzman Connected to Crony Capitalist that Have HurtTaxpayers

Was just told the icy reception at GOP is because of Crony Capitalism.

My name is Sharyn Bovat- I whistleblew about OVER 1 billion dollars that the Federal government gave a foreign company (one that does business in IRAN) I've been bullied for OVER 3 years and I could not understand WHY it continued.

Two weeks ago I got a call saying ROMNEY is protecting his friends- he's an OBAMA light.

Sadly when it comes to the ECONOMY that statement is TRUE.

America deserves so much BETTER than this. I don't know what to do?

Maybe the Mainstream Media WILL Finally Tell the Story of the NISSAN Whistleblower:  Since EVERYBODY is having a TAXPAYER FUNDED ORGY it really makes "no difference"....

My HEART is BROKEN

If I'm WRONG about Romney SOMEONE Tell Me, hope I am:  I had So MANY Calls from People that told me it was people in BOTH parties.  I thought the EVIL one is Obama & He/Rahm Emanuel still might be the Master of the FRAUD.  

www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

Comments