Sharyn Bovat Suspects RNC Press Pass NOT Issued For Political Reasons .... WHY?




From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Date: August 17, 2012 12:43:43 PM EDT
To:
Subject: T Re TAMPA 

This is Sharyn  Bovat-
Can't figure out WHY my RNC press pass has been held up: NOW my friend ********** connected to Conservative groups- (email below) tells me to get tickets from TN delegation and to "hang out" with the delegation.  

Can you please help?

I don't think some at the RNC want me hanging out with the PRESS and I think they might want to control the story about NISSAN?

Sharyn 
615-415-6675

FYI- The guyis connected to Grover Norquist. He's a great guy you both might already know him.

Email him if you want he'll vouch for me.



Can you email me where to meet you on Sunday and to confirm, thanks again 


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:


Comments