Sharyn Bovat Was Used as a Decoy & Is OK with It... As Long as Koch People Understand it's Time to Respect the Moderate. Y'all Got Your Bright Eyed Conservative. It's Time to Make America Healthy....

Look....

Politics is a "game" and its a serious one.   I played the game because I want "change" to happen & the mainstream media was ignoring the story of MAJOR fraud.
www.sorrysilverman.com

My goal is to have a President that RESPECTS the American taxpayer.

It's time the people that "fed me" information respected me and that means BREAKING THE NISSAN STORY.   www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

It's called "being friends"

I think I was a VERY good decoy.

Heck for a while I had a bunch of people convinced that Bob McDonnell was going to really be the VP.  Even myself.  Damn I'm good :):)  Still I knew WHO I was dealing with.   This time though were on the "same" team.

The Team that will CHANGE America......

Have a Great Day!

Sharyn


Can someone tell this guy to RETIRE!!!

Comments