Viewer Sent Me LOTS of Romney Staffers Email Addresses.... Told Me to MAKE Sure He KNEW What the RNC Was Doing to Me.



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower NOT Respected at RNC; Is it Because She Spoke Out Against Crony Capitalim or Because She's a MODERATE.
Date: August 27, 2012 11:43:58 AM CDT
To:  <@mittromney.com>

Hello,  

After applying for a press pass I was told I was Welcome & asked to fill out forms for the RNC convention...then the RNC Events and the GOP Convention then followed me on twitter.... I assumed I had the press pass that I requested.  I will be attending Heritage-Latino Coalition-Energy & other events .  

ALL I need to make my week complete is the "pass."  Thank you!!


It seems like people are "going out of their way to NOT Welcome me...
Is it because I'm a MODERATE? 
WHY?

The fraud I whistle blew about is REAL....I'm worried that "some" of Mitt Romney's friends might not want me to be there, Is the Dept. of Energy Fraud that was done at NISSAN EVER going to get exposed?




Can someone "just" get me a pass to the convention. 

Thank You

Sharyn Bovat



Comments