What Day: Spent Some Time with Protestors : One Woman Voted for "W"TWICE ...

Carol is one of the protestors, she is from the Orlando area and she is a 2%er YES!! One of the protestors is a woman who "Built" her own business that is VERY successful. She voted for Bush (twice) The Akin issue made her draw a line in the sand.

 I told her i was fighting for Moderate women too. She then told me about a nasty comment made to her by delegates with BIG hair (my guess they're from Texas....  HAIR is "big" there in two ways). She said they looked down at her. The fact is they should look UP to  Carol: She's a HERO - She's Sharing her voice. She got up off the couch and did what in a democratic society is allowed (and needed). She LOVES America and she's protesting because she feels the same as I and that is the Republican party does NOT want moderates. Still I have HOPE the GOP will become more welcoming (Maybe it's Susana Martinez's speech?)

Telling Carol the economy is WHY I'm in Tampa & my goal is for the GOP to lead America OUT of the economic mess. Then I told her she's the type of person that should BE "inside" the convention and so should I - Maybe in 2016 we'll be WELCOME:):)

My Journey Continues..... 

Saw the sound check..... The Voice of the Moderate got "some" Repsect.... For that She's thankful..... baby steps....


Comments