"I'm convinced the Republican Party is the

 rightful home for Hispanic Americans,"



Mitt Romney's Popularity With Latino Voters Declines As Campaign ...

Huffington Post-Sep 25, 2012
Last week, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's aggressive pursuit of Latino voters kicked into a higher gear. After taking his ...

+
Video: Colorado Hispanic Vote Important in 2012 ElectionYouTubeVoice of America
In-DepthRomney, Ryan press for votes in Ohio Pittsburgh Post Gazette


Olá Mitt Romney-

Por favor, tome isso como critisism "construtiva" em seus comentários de saúde.

FYI para obter o voto dos latinos a questão da saúde é importante. Muitos latinos são proprietários de pequenas empresas e não podem ter recursos para pagar os seus prémios de cuidados de saúde próprios. Eu tenho spoked a primeira LEGAL e várias pessoas de 2 ª geração do México e da América Central que estão frustrados com os Cuidados de Saúde. Eles não gostar Obamacare mas eles não entendem a sua opção?

Para mostrar como Saúde caro é que eu vou usar o meu prêmio de cuidados de saúde como um exemplo:

Meu United seguro de saúde é 2100 dólares por mês (que é para mim, meu filho e seu pai ... ele quer o divórcio, mas é gentil e está esperando até que eu conseguir um emprego, eu não consigo um emprego porque me fez NISSAN desempregado após I whistleblew).

Se ele se divorciar de mim e eu usei o seu plano de emergência porque eu não podia pagar os prémios elevados, "a maioria likey" os wouls hospitalares colocar ônus em minha casa na Flórida, que espero conseguir no acordo de divórcio. Já estamos lutando para pagar duas hipotecas - seguros sobre as casas, seguro automóvel, nossas contas com os cuidados de saúde são cerca de R $ 7.000,00 por mês. Isso não inclui comida, eletricidade, cabo ou telefone celular.

Muitas pessoas nos Estados Unidos que estão lutando nesta economia para pagar suas contas não podem pagar um seguro de saúde, porque é muito caro para eles jogam que não vai ficar doente e se eles fizerem isso eles vão à falência.

In English.....

Hello Mitt Romney-

Please take this as "constructive" critisism on your Health Care comments. 

FYI-  to get the Latino vote the issue of healthcare is IMPORTANT. Many Latinos are small business owners and they cannot afford to pay for their own health care premiums. I have spoked to several LEGAL 1st and 2nd generation people from Mexico and Central America they are frustrated with Health Care.  They to not like Obamacare but they do not understand your option? 

To show you how expensive Healthcare is I will use my healthcare premium as an example:

My United Health Care insurance is $2100 a month (that is for me, my child and her dad... he wants a divorce but is kind and is waiting until I get a job- I cannot get a job because NISSAN made me unemployable after I whistleblew 


If he were to divorce me and I used YOUR emergency room plan because I could not  afford the high premiums then "most likey" the hospital woulds put liens on my home in Florida that I hope to get in the divorce settlement.  Already we're struggling to pay 2 mortgages - insurance on the homes, car insurance, our bills with health care are about $7,000.00 a month.   That does not include food, electricity, cable or cell phone. When I'm supporting myself I will not be able to afford the luxury of healthcare insurance.  It's sad that I have to call health insurance and luxury.

Too many people in America that are struggling in this economy to pay their bills they gamble that they won't get sick and if they do they go bankrupt.  


Comments