AL Gore.... I Want to Know WHY..... Yes I'm Cute for Being 47 Still.... It Makes No Sense... YOU Almost Became President... I'm Just an Average Person.... Please Explain....



This page linked below about Al Gore and Fisker got a LOT of views on my blog last week.  Recently my FINLAND viewers came back.... Probably because I was "ranting" about Al Gore. He read my blog... knew I was innocent and after i was jailed 3 times one of his people suggested I date him and wanted my response.... I thought it was a joke.... I still can't believe that the man who "almost" became president would even be interested of even have a staffer that would think about setting me up with him....Then when the man that I did date for 11 months who was considered America's greatest editor - Mark Silverman from the Tennessean/Gannett who knew Al Gore told me that the "trumped up" charges that I had fought for over 19 months "most likely" would have been dropped had I dated Al Gore... I was in SHOCK!!!  

Found out he lives 10 minutes from my malicious prosecution lawyer. It will be easy to get him a subpoena.  Maybe in a deposition I can find out WHY?  This whole think is getting strange.....

My blog www.girlintheblackhonda.com had millions of hits from over 100 countries.... 
I'm not very articulate.. I think it's the "content"..... Dept. of Energy fraud can be "juicy"......


"....If you are thinking about green energy for your portfolio, Al Gore has a few words of advice: “Don’t do it.”

“Of course he does not say that in public,” says Bill Gunderson, president of Gunderson Capital Management. “Gore’s company still talks about how alternative energy is a good investment. How companies are adopting it, governments are subsidizing it and people are using it.”..

Comments