Cocktails With Sharyn...... To Focus on Debate.....


Voice of a Moderate Talking to The True Undecided Voters.... As of NOW... Mitt Did Great.... NOW He Needs to Add Some Meat to His Dish.....   "If" He Can Do That.... Game On...

I have an idea... talk about a foreign company that does business with IRAN getting over 1 Billion dollars from the Treasury bank.  To build a car with "outdated" technology.  
www.NISSANWhistleblower.com


What I like about CPAC events is the people who attend "really" love America!!!

Now I just have to figure out how do I get these people to "like" the moderate woman.

I'm fiscally conservative......   I believe in the need for National Security.

Why do these people "cringe" when I tell them I'm pro choice?

Interesting - I've talked to about a dozen young conservatives.... MOST want marijuana legalized.
Also a solid % of ex military want the legalization to happen in Colorado (Prop 64) because they want the people that served in Iraq and Afghanistan to use pot for PTSD.



If Romney wants "hope" to win Colorado...Be "open" to States Rights in reference to the Doobie...

The young  people are gonna vote in high #'s....  I'm using the word high for a "pun" in my next Cocktails with Sharyn   www.CocktailswithSharyn.com

To the people that organize CPAC... Thank you for welcoming me.....

www.VoiceofaModerate.com














Comments