E Gillespie QUIT Talking About Roe vs. Wade.... To Win YOU Have to Talk About.... Obama's Misguided Stimulas Spending...

The $600 million Blue Creek Wind Farm includes 152 turbines capable of generating 2 megawatts each. Construction started in 2010 with a promise of federal stimulus funds tocover up to 30 percent of construction costs when the project is commercially operational and placed in service, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.

I hear the money was "strategic stimulus spending"....

Ok,,,, 



Al Gore's investment Iberdrola is building the 600,000,000 wind farm.  A Spanish company (one with major liabilities on it's balance sheet is managing American money)......






FYI- last week I wrote to Iberdrola in Spain and asked for a job,,,, I even put my photo in their line up and warned them I"m not into yachting like their executives BUT I'd be willing to spend my time working for them golfing.... You'd be amazed at HOW the Stimulus money was spent.





Seeing NO women in the photo she thinks it's a "good fit"....




 Since I'm NOT into yachting like the "green" tech elite that are spending taxpayer money... I'd like to work with the people that get to go to the meeting at the Country Clubs.. I love to golf.  Although I'm not that good.  I'm sure by working with YOU I can imporve my game.  I have an "editor" friend that can work with me.  He won the Ben Bradlee Award..  His name is Mark SIlverman.  He's looking for a job.  www.SorrySilverman.com
I look forward to hearing from Iberdrola on Tuesday.. It's important for me to "stop" ranting and to MOVE ON with my life.   So either they call me or NISSAN mediates... Choose One?










Comments