Amy Kremer Thank You For Being a Voice of Reason... Lets Start a Coalition of the Capable.


Amy Kremer we need to work together..

Do you like white wine?

Sharyn Bovat

Just sent this out....
it seem like "at least" two of us are on the same page"

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>
Subject: Message for ******   asking for Meeting of the Minds to Unite GOP… from Sharyn Bovat - Voice of a Moderate
Date: November 9, 2012 12:00:16 PM CST


********,

I recently sent an email to a few people at Freedomwork-Franklin Center-American Crossroads- and a couple other groups asking for a "meeting of the minds meeting" It's obvious that the GOP needs to have a "meeting of the minds" and dealing with the social issues needs to happen PRIOR to the 2014 primaries.  

FYI- I'm a 47 years old former GOP researcher from the Reagan/Bush era that in 1993 was "too moderate" for the Haley Barbour people.  A few years ago when I had an issue with how Obama's administration was dealing with our tax dollars I rejoined the GOP.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com 

The reason why I like *** is that years ago I was mentored by Free Market thinkers and even got to spend time for former President Gerald Ford and he told me to "always know who's controlling the ball" as far as the GOP he told me to be a "team player".  That is WHY I want there to be in "intervention" before a political war starts.  

I'm trying to be a team player but because I"m a moderate it seems like nobody in the GOP social media wants anything to do with me.  If the GOP only promotes "right wing"bloggers then the center right voice is never heard.  www.VoiceofaModerate.com .

Thank you for your update.

Sharyn Bovat

Comments