Amy Kremer - Having a Conversation with Bill Murphy on Twitter and Mention Ali Akbar....Do YOU Understand That What They Did by Pretending to be a 501c3 is Illegal?


Y'all ... Sal Russo is MIA. He was NOT quoted after the election. What Happened?  

 Amy- I had put you a layer "away" from Akbar.  


Was I wrong?

Are you part of their scam? 

Do YOU know about ALL the ways they "got" money from the internet?  


Did they pay "taxes" on that money?   
If not that's ILLEGAL.  

I'm sure the IRS is going to be asking questions? 

Why would someone from the Tea Party Express be connected to Ali Akbar a felon? 

As a curtesy I'm not posting issues that Anita Moncrief emailed me directly about.

www.StopRepublicanRetardism.com


Amy,

I know Sal Russo's tactics - 

The guy did 
help to end communism. So he's NOT all bad sadly he's using his skills to create extremism and racism in the RNC.


Comments