Foster Friess I Apologize: Two People That Know YOU - 1 From a Prominent Think Tank Told Me That Funding Rogue Felon Bloggers Was NOT Your Thing. They Said YOUR a Generous Man & If You Did Give Ali Akbar Money Via Some Source It Was INNOCENT. I Was Told YOU'RE NOT Connected to My Death Threats. Sir, I'm Happy to Know That....

Foster Friess did give them money... BUT I was told he was "just" being a generous guy.

I was "right" about Romney needing aspirin the day "after" the election.

Mr. Friess maybe we can call it the "approved" morning after pill?
OK bad joke.  

http://reincepriebus.blogspot.com/2012/09/man-who-people-on-internet-say-is-karl.html

 The 10K is peanuts to Foster Friesss  and having   2 people "go out of their way" to defend him I looked at the details.

One person had NO financial incentive to do so.

I must say YES Foster Friess is NOT part of rogue GOP blogging "network" connected to Sal Russo that has ignored the NISSAN story, bullied me, are most likely connected to "one" of the death treats that I received.


The GOP blogging community needs a NEW   group like Cato, AEI or another to start managing the "over sight of the "club" group training of those that blog/with  about GOP politics.  

There needs to be PROFESSIONALISM .  The National Bloggers Club must  End!!!  

I've had some "known" people tell me that CPAC has LOST it's credibility over this. The ACU has good people.  They are a "little to conservative" for me BUT they welcome me.  They know the parties "tent" must get bigger. Together we must encourage the American Conservative Union to Dissociate with Ali Akbar, BIll Murphy and Robert Stacy McCain. I Say this as an "opinion" ONCE the Feds loot at the 501c3 stuff those guys are gonna get a free wardrobe-Sadly "we" the taxpayers will fund it.





Please Read.....      

https://www.lsnewsgroup.com/2012/11/10/conservatives-determined-to-clean-up-conservative-corruption-part-2-of-3/






Foster Friess I do like your comment on Global Warming....  We do have something in common.

Comments