Sal Russo Minions Caught on Tape by Liberal Bloggers... Mitt Romney Was Sabotaged by People Connected to the Tea Party... Why Did Reince Priebus Wait So LONG to Stop it?

The have a WHOLE blog that's basically about the GOP Rogue Felon Bloggers... It's Surreal!!!




This Video made by a man nicknamed the Liberal Grouch...

The YouTube video is NOT made by a republican & is NOT kind to the Koch Brothers.

Fyi- I do NOT dislike the Koch Brothers.  The fact is they are successful men that I admire & who I would possibly like to work for?   Call Me  Sharyn Bovat 615-415-6675.  I need health insurance:):)

I want to make it CLEAR that this is "just" an example of WHO Sal Russo put in the VIP blogger section of the Tampa RNC convention.  

I believe that Sal Russo wanted Mitt to lose so he could "keep" making money on having candidates that "fail".... its his "Failure for Power" strategy.   It works... Unless you like winning!!!

www.GillespieRove2012.com
I hear that Ed Gillespie has busted his butt trying to get Mitt to win. If he loses it's NOT his fault or any of the people "brought on" to clean up the disaster created by the Boys in Boston.  The people that "let" too many deals be cut and did NOT let Mitt be "himself"    America would be LUCKY to have the REAL Mitt Romney as President.

Thank You to the Liberals that I do NOT agree with on MANY issues for exposing Ali Akbar and the GOP Rogue Felon Bloggers.

God Bless America!!

http://patriot-ombudsman.com/1443/a-top-republican-new-media-operative-explains-why-you-should-not-support-mitt-romney











Comments