Here's a Quiz for the Political GOP Elite











Which operative told me to read the constitution?

Which operative's neck turned beet read when I stared at him in an elevator in the Houston Astrodome.

Which operative did I meet but forgot about because "everyone from Texas looks alike"

Answer those questions and you'll find out WHO's operative had me wear a pair of panties so they could be "planted".....  for some reason I will never know.  That said.... do NOT have an experienced researcher that has traveled ALL over the world gathering intel do the "panty" thing.  It really pissed me off.

One more thing... I was RIGHT about the election. Someone owes me a drink:):)


Plenty of 2012 pitfalls for Obama and Romney

The Star-Ledger - NJ.com-7 hours ago
If the 2012 campaign started off as a slog, the Oct. 2 Denver debate ... former Republican National Committee Chairman Ed Gillespie and Ohio ...









Comments