I Don't Think Sal Russo Murdered Andrew Breitbart. He Could Have Had a Heart Attack... When I Talked to Andrew at CPAC on Evening He Was Hyper & Agitated Looked Like He Had Too Much Red Bull. That Said: I Was Told By a Good Source Andrew Was Whacked - So I Decided to Find Out WHY. I've Got a Theory & That's it Looks Like the Success of Breitbart's Minions Miffed Russo's GOP Rogue Felon Bloggers. One of Them Led Romney's Social Media His Name is Bill Murphy: Still the Low Level Ali Akbar, Anita Moncrief, Robert Stacy McCain are NOT Involved. They are Just Foot Soldiers.... LOTS of Money Is Laundered in Tea Party Trough.... Donations are NOT Spent Wisely Too. This is an Odd Memory- I Was Told to Carry My Drinks EVERYWHERE Even to the Bathroom When i Was in Tampa at the RNC Convention.... It Kindof Creeped Me Out. Luckily My Hotel Harbored All the Out of Town Police. You Should Have Seen the Parking Lot. I Had a Hotel With a FULLY Loaded Arsenal. GOP Politics Can Be a Bit NASTY. It's Time to Clean Up & in 2016 I Want to Have AC/DC Play.... Reince Priebus Please Book Em. Thanks Sharyn


“This is Sodom and Gomorrah on the Potomac!” Pat Caddell
"..Caddell is a regular guest on the Fox News Channel, and he is listed as an official 'Fox News Contributor'. This has earned him the label of a "Fox News Democrat" by critics such as liberal opinion magazineSalon.com He has also frequently appeared on the conservative website Ricochet.com discussing politics..." Wiki

This is just a "theory" I'm open to clarifications and comments.


Pat Caddell 


  1. Sorry Sal Russo..The Iran Contra Era Needs to End. That Means ...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtfKVdl8rgQ
    Sep 19, 2012 - Uploaded by sharynbovat
    Years ago Sharyn Bovat learned about nation building and when a society is corrupt to the bone you must ...

    This video is from the "Wheels UP" party in Tampa..... It was a GREAT night someone from Darrell Issa's office told me that over 20 investigators or investigations were happening in reference to NISSAN.  www.NISSANWhistleblower.com




Below was posted on Sept. 6th.....

DANA LOESCH- 

In 1993  had to leave my friends and family because "my knowledge" scared people.  Until I became a whistleblower my life was "normal".  NISSAN Executives connected to Sal Russo have terrorized me.  I know your enjoying the "steak dinners"  FYI they come at a price.  You lose your "freedom" to speak your mind.  Your a member of the "family".... Did you know in a way were cousins?


At the Franklin Center of Public Integrity Forum during the RNC convention I asked a panel about harassment from blogging.  I believed "it's taped"  Dana Loesch said she gets them all the time. Well the fact is a LOT of people connected to Ali Akbar have complained of "faux" death threats but they are "in the club" I'm NOT "in the club" and people have funded Alk Akbar to harass bloggers like me and numerous others that want the TRUTH exposed.
The people that read my blog www.GirlintheBlackHonda.com were connected to the Military Industrial Complex- Rahm Emanuel- the Lockerbie Bombing-Solyndra - Dave Ramsey- Oprah and more.  Did you KNOW that NISSAN hires ex CIA?   Some from the Iran Contra era.  I had "no clue" what was going on. BUT I was around people that did.  You've been around them too.  Seems like your Sal Russo's communication team. 

DANA You Ignored a Woman Who Has SUFFERED.... For Years.
I'm Fighting Back.. I was taught HOW to fight by people connected to OPERATION CONDOR.  They were tough


Did you want to know WHY Sonny Bono died.  FYI- I do NOT think Sal did ....  just some "distant" associates.   

Margaret Lesher the wife of Dean Lesher died about the same time.  Evidently there were some that were "house keeping" 

I don't KNOW anything important.  I blog to keep my name PUBLIC just to STAY ALIVE.   Dana I take my death threats seriously.  

FYI "Girlfriend" I talked to a guy from the Pentagon.   Numerous defense contractors people from "think tanks" NISSAN current and former employees, diplomats, and VERY credible people.  

My sources are GRADE A ... Ali Akbar was discrediting me.... Luckily I was "warned"....  Dana do YOU want to ger a subpoena?  It seems like the National Bloggers Club is going to be a SCANDAL

 The TOP editor in America Mark Silverman confirmed that high level people KNEW I was whistle blowing on a LOT more than NISSAN  www.SorrySilverman.com

Dana Loesch I have feared for my life for over 3 years.  I've been terrorized in AMERICA by people that have profited from President Obama's pet project the NISSAN Leaf.    Do NOT belittle me.

I deserve RESPECT!!!!














Comments