Mindless Minion Website Now Open.... It's Time RESPECT For All People in the GOP Happened & Amy Kremer of the Tea Party Express Can Make the GOP Better. She's a Voice that People Know and Trust.... I Need Her to Lead the Effort to Give Me My Reputation Back



www.TheMindlessMinions.com

Sal Likes to have people that work for him to be "stupid"... it's HOW he stays in control

That said:  Amy Kremer seems smart & friendly.  I really don't understand WHY she did not speak up about the NISSAN fraud & ALL the abuse I've had.  Huh.... Maybe she will now.

Maybe Amy can tell her friend Sean Hannity about ALL the abuse I've had and the horrible abuse I've had by Obama led CIA.  That is after she bakes her "cookies"

Happy Holidays Amy Kremer.

In 1993 I was told to "flee"  because of political "witch hunts" I've been told that I was targeted.  Unlike the "swatting" stuff what happened to me was REAL.   I think I deserve RESPECT.






Comments