Al Gore - I Should Have Said Yes!!! My Kid Could Have Had an iPhone 5. Guess I'm not That Bright..... I "Most Likely" Could Have Dated a Guy Richer Than Romney.... I Thought it Was a Joke.







Al Gore Richer Than Romney Thanks to Current TV Sale (Report)

Yahoo! News (blog)-1 hour ago
Thanks to the $500 million sale of his liberal news station Current TV to Al Jazeera this month, Gorenow has a personal fortune of $300 million, ...



FYI I blogged about Al Gore and the Prince of Qatar a LONG Time Ago.....


In October 2011 I Warned America & a LOT of people read that page on my blog.  Some from Qatar.  I have web stats.  They got "tweaked" whoever did it has POWER!!!


http://www.girlintheblackhonda.com/Al_Gore___Fisker_Too.html



Sharyn Bovat Knew About Al Gore Driving the Green Fraud.... And She's Been Abused by NISSAN and the State of Tennessee.   Tennessee is #1 in Corruption.

The Mainsteam Media (Gannett) Knew About the Fraud and Did NOTHING!!!  www.SorrySilverman.com















Comments