Democrat Just Told Me Rand Paul is Right.... Said He Has NOT Said That About a Republican in a LONG Time....WOW!!!!

It has NOTHING to do with the CIA nominee it has to do with people feeling their privacy is being INVADED.








I just sent a letter to members of the Scottish Parliament.  Rand Paul says the police reign in power... in Tennessee that's NOT true. America is NOT the land of the FREE
http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-former-lawyer-sent-me-this-full.html


Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: NISSAN Whistleblower Shares with Scottish Parliament to the UK her CIA IGO Request. Involves LOCKERBIE Bombing. How About the TRUTH?
Date: March 6, 2013 8:27:30 PM CST
To: "ruth.davidson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <ruth.davidson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "alex.johnstone.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <alex.johnstone.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "annabel.goldie.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <annabel.goldie.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "david.mcletchie.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <david.mcletchie.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "John.Scott.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <John.Scott.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "murdo.fraser.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <murdo.fraser.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "Nanette.Milne.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <Nanette.Milne.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "alex.fergusson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <alex.fergusson.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov" <entertainmentliaison@ucia.gov>, "Jamie.Mcgrigor.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <Jamie.Mcgrigor.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "jackson.carlaw.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <jackson.carlaw.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "mary.scanlon.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <mary.scanlon.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "Elizabeth.Smith.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <Elizabeth.Smith.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "margaret.mitchell.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <margaret.mitchell.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "gavin.brown.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <gavin.brown.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "John.Lamont.msp@scottish.parliament.uk" <John.Lamont.msp@scottish.parliament.uk>, "rblackqc@outlook.com" <rblackqc@outlook.com>, "richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk" <richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk>, "4msilverman@gmail.com" <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "cstanbrook@mwe.com" <cstanbrook@mwe.com>
Cc: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;

".......2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I believe were done to discredit me . I told my lawyer they stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing. He says his brother is the CIA’s top lawyer.
In 2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for the crash. I found out LAST WEEK that my attorney's brother was the TOP lawyer (Stephen Preston) of the CIA.
Do you see the CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
This fact alone requires investigations & a retrial of the misdemeanor with a
maximum penalty of a $50 fine. ..."

PLEASE READ 
My Request for a CIA IGO Investigation

CIA IGO Investigation Request....

My former lawyer sent me this (full email below):



On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com> wrote:
Kline,

 Even if Stephen Preston were my brother, what would it matter? You have really crossed the line here  (your email)

Respectfully if Stephen Preston is YOUR brother they YOU crossed the line!!!


Google Stephen Preston CIA and see that my picture pops up....

  Date: December 26, 2012 11:47:58 AM CST

"... I want an affidavit that states under oath all of the things you have told me including your source of money. .."  in an email to Sharyn Bovat from Kline Preston

For the record I'm an honest American & I reported in ALL my income.... my lifestyle was MUCH better than how it looks on that social security report that I get every year.... wonder why?   That form will prove 2 things. Why I need retirement and it will show you that I never profited from the cover up. 

copy of 12 page CIA IGO Request


*Except for the years 1989 & 1990 those years I had income from real estate... In one year 1sold 31 homes & traveled to the former USSR to fight for Freedom and Democracy. Along with a bunch of other trips...Although I do think I'm talented I do NOT think I'm wonder woman.

It's easy to succeed in real estate when a guy comes to a bar and hands you a half dozens listings. http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/11/joe-castelli-and-jon-brancheau.html
I fear my former lawyer was "pumping" me for information as part of a CIA originated witch hunt. Worse I think he does NOT want the truth of who did the Lockerbie bombing exposed. That is WHY he did not defend me to the best of his ability.  



Why did he send me an email asking me to do an affidavit on some money that I legally received & paid taxes on?

Comments