AEI - This Voice of a Moderate Agrees with Bill Kristol and Ed Gillespie on Missile Defense.

 My Dr. said if I take anti-depressants I won't "rant" as much about my frustrations with the Obama Administration and Dept. of Energy fraud.  I guess I could become one of them.....





                                                             
I'm a Hawk (with a heart) and believe that the world is a dangerous place and LIKE the concept of Missile Defense.  

In fact MOST moderate women think it's RATIONAL =  Peace through Strength....


Please look at ALL the  DIVERSITY that I saw at an AEI event about the future of the GOP.  Shown in the below photo's from an AEI event that was FANTASTIC.....









I'm really upset that CEO's of corporations that take TAXPAYER money get BIG packages.  

Check out the 46 MILLION dollar package the CEO of Gannett (mainstream media) might get.  

FYI- Gannett has taken tax abatements and used other Federal sources of money.   MOST taxpayers think that CEO's that take taxpayer money should NOT make more than the President. 
http://josephmartorecalibre.blogspot.com/2013/03/joseph-if-anyone-calls-your-wife-war.html




Comments