Skip to main content

Think Progress Criticizes Fox News for Having Oliver North Discuss Cover Ups... Maybe the Democrats are Embarrassed They Can't Successfully Execute a "1 County Cover Up"....


http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/05/08/1982891/fox-news-invites-convicted-cover-up-expert-oliver-north-to-comment-on-alleged-benghazi-cover-up/


FYI- I did interact briefly with Oliver North and "to his face" I told him I thought what he did was morally wrong... Look what happened to me...   


Those of Us That KNEW Iran Was Involved With Lockerbie Bombing "Did What We Were Told"... 

I Believe The Lockerbie Cover Up Was Done for National Security Too Many Nations Involved.  When Iraq Was Freed It Was DeClassified BUT Due to "Profiteers" the Secrecy Remains. 

Someone Talk to Tony Blair about BP & Other Deals Done in the Dessert?  It Was Relayed to Me "Some" in the Clinton Admin. Liked "Scapegoats" I think Stephen Preston KNOWS who that is?  

While he was the TOP DOD Counsel a Man in Georgia Was Accused of Freddie Woodruffs Murder - Convicted & Quietly Released and Later During the Clinton era Megrahi was convicted of the Lockerbie crash with "shaky" evidence.  A man in the military says he NEVER would have been release had he NOT been innocent.  America NEVER would have allowed that.  


"Georgia attributed Mr. Woodruff’s death to a random shot fired by a drunken Georgian, a former Soviet soldier. The suspect, Anzor Sharmaidze, was swiftly convicted of murder in 1994 and sentenced to 15 years in prison, a term later extended to 18 and a half years. He was quietly released from jail in 2008 after witnesses recanted their testimony and said they had been tortured into implicating him.

Ms. Tsulukiani said she had not examined the file closely. But she believes that Mr. Sharmaidze was jailed only because “they badly needed to find someone” to take the blame for a killing that severely embarrassed Georgia’s leader at the time, Eduard A. Shevardnadze, the former Soviet foreign minister, and raised concerns in Washington about his grip on the country...."  New York Times 

Nissan Whistleblower: "Nissan's market share is currently stuck in ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../nissans-market-share-is-currently-st...

May 2, 2013 – Body Butter? - Nissan ... nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/. ... those connected to the NISSAN CEO deem her the companies #2 security risk.
You +1'd this

I have it DOCUMENTED that I told a NISSAN board member that NISSAN HR AFTER they deemed me the #2 security risk for NISSAN GLOBALLY.  I was "just" the relocation consultant. It's RIDICULES!!!




Anyway former President Gerald Ford had tacos with me backstage of the RNC convention in 1992.
He gave me advice. He told me to always know whose controlling the ball and to be a "team player"...

Also Oliver North told me to be "Loyal to my country and to whom I work for" he said this to me
AFTER I told him to his face I did not respect what he did.  To this day I'm grateful that Mr. North
gave me that advice and I've been loyal to America.


When NISSAN started bullying me and America "let me
down" my heart was broken.   Ed Gillespie years ago told
me to read the constitution & because I did I knew I could represent myself in court.  I had to do that after all the abuse NISSAN did to me.   They swore out warrants and had me jailed 3 time simply to discredit me.  Since I was a former researcher for CIA operatives they knew that I could expose the fraud.

Mr. Preston - Is America going to be loyal to it's citizen whose done nothing by speak up about a company that discriminates, took taxpayer money based on fraud, & a company that fuels our enemy.  Nissan is on the IRAN watch list.  Please talk to former CIA director Woosley- he's part of UANI a group that is trying to prevent war through sanctions.


Mr. Stephen Preston - I will be loyal to WHO I work for.   Good News for the CIA - I'm available.

Is the agency ready for the TRUTH?

Comments