Definition of Hypocricy



Sharyn Bovat is TIRED of Hypocrites...  Carlos Ghosn Has Had Multiple Mistresses On Multiple Continents and His Executives Call Me a Bimbo......   **** You 


Rita Ghosn KNOWs and She Does NOT Care.... 
She MIGHT "Like" Sharing Him... I Do NOT KNOW....
It Would Be NONE of My Business BUT When "Comments" Get Back to Me About My Character Which is Impeccable EXCEPT for My Personal Life... Which Should Be Personal I Will Fight Back.

NISSAN Has DESTROYED My Reputation and i Have Proof!!!!







"...When I Found Out the Woman that Told My Future Ex Husband That I Was Sleeping with the Editor of the Tennessean -Was the Same Woman That Had a 'Manage a Trios' with Two (1/2 Her Age) Figure Skating Coaches I Thought That Was A Great Way to Define Hypocrisy..."    



Comments