*** Update*** I Was Living Under a Rock - Or in Tennessee Sharyn Bovat Did Not Know Chris Cox Was the Former SEC Chief...OK I HAve an Excuse I Was a New Adoptive Mom and Watching Barney and the Wiggles in the 00's. OMG!!! No Wonder Why Things Got So Fucked Up.... Memories of The Former Amway Scientology Turned Congressman are Fuzzy Due Cocaine Use in the Mid 80's... Holy Shit....Someone Tell Me Google is Playing a Joke on Me... PLEASE... Chris Cox Was Head of the SEC? Wow!!!


  1. CLARIFICATION- Told you my mind was

     "fuzzy".... I cleaned up my  act when I 

    went to the Air Traffic Control Academy to do research on how women were treated... Guess that's how "Hawks" send their children to rehab.  Maybe I'm bitter... I did NOT get to go to a fancy "touchy feely" lets figure out why I did drug rehab... I had to WORK myself out of that problem.. I succeeded.... 

    Below is about Chis Cox and this weird battle he was in....




    Werner Erhard and Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress ...

    en.wikipedia.org/.../Werner_Erhard_and_Associates_v._Christopher_Co...
 Darrell Issa PLEASE Tell Me YOUR Not Still Connected to the Ex CIA that are Linked to Drug Trafficking and Weapons Deals?

They're Linked to the Russian Mafia and Steven Seagal.  Did YOU Know that Michele Bachmann went on a trip with that actor. OMG!!!

Michele Bachmann is linked to Sal Russo and the Iran Contra Profiteers.

So is Dana Warmaker... I mean Rohrbacher.  I will not say that any of them are "directly" linked to Sonny Bono's death BUT I believe that they know WHO of what "exact" group did it.  It's sad....

My ex lawyer Kline Preston is Linked via his Putin connection....

ALL this needs to be INVESTIGATED!!!!


http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2021110430_congressmenrussiaxml.html













Steven Seagal plays diplomat in real life as he leads Congressional ...

New York Daily News-Jun 3, 2013
Faded film hero Steven Seagal, who still has the martial arts ... Michele Bachmann, traveled in part to investigate April's bombings at the Boston ...






"Mr. Seagal, whose macho action movies are the stuff of public adoration in Russia, met with President Putin in March. The two share a love of martial arts. He has recently appeared in photographs on the Instagram profile of Ramzan Kadyrov, the Kremlin-backed leader of Chechnya whom the U.S. State Department has accused of committing human-rights abuses...."  Wall Street Journal
 http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323469804578521570932302146.html



When George W. Bush was president and named Chris Cox to run the SEC, we screamed like bloody murder, because Cox had been a partner at a huge global law firm whose client list included Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs. Now Obama’s pushing his choices through that same revolving door.  It’s called “regulatory capture” — the takeover of government agencies by the very corporations they’re supposed to keep an eye on, to protect everyone’s investments and pensions against abuses of private power.


http://consortiumnews.com/2013/02/16/the-secs-golden-revolving-door/









Comments