School Choice Could Be What Saves the GOP. Thank You to the Illinois Policy Institute. Thank You to Howard Fuller for a Great Speech & Thank You to Chicago for Being Kind to This Red State Refugee.




Fun Fact... The Union Club in Chicago was started to help Lincoln in his quest to save the Union.....

Don't tell my "ex lawyer" the President of Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn's PAC..... 


Nissan Whistleblower: Letter Sent to Marsha Blackburn About CIA ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../letter-sent-to-marsha-blackburn-ab...

Dec 28, 2012 – Marsha Blackburn you will read in this email that I have a critical need... Below will explain WHY I do not feel comfortable with Kline Preston.




I'm sure my "ex lawyer" would not like the concept of the Union Club (He's says he's connected to the CIA... it's true)  

Please Google:     Stephen Preston CIA 

and do an "image search" he's the CIA's TOP lawyer  .....   





  1. Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: HELLO FBI ...

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../hello-fbi-employee-who-reads-this-blo...

    Jun 9, 2013 – Copy of FILED complaint against the President of Marsha Blackburn'sPAC and Haslam Allie Kline Preston.... Then keep reading...it's SCARY!
    You +1'd this

Kim Helper Williamson County DA .... WHY?: This MIGHT Sound ...

kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../this-might-sound-ridicules-but-after.html

Jun 10, 2013 – Kline Preston ReTweets ANOTHER - Sharyn Bovat Says Kline ...Press in Franklin is Providing Good Ole Boy Propaganda Bashing Lincoln and ...



I told a member of the mainstream media (who knows I told the truth) I feel safe not living

 in Tennessee.....

At least in Chicago they put their corrupt Governors in jail.....


Lets hope the same goes for the Haslam Klan.....  Did I mention that I whistle blew about racism and was jailed 3 (ALMOST 4 times)....


Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/

Jun 18, 2013 – It's "possible" that the bombing was done at the time to be a "diversion" to the Haslam FBI raid. I hope and think that's being investigated. Still I worry about my  ...



Comments