Haley Barbour - One of Your Supporters Warned Me About Traveling to Tennessee & a Friend of Sister Prejean Tells Sharyn to Think About ALL the Good She Can Do- Not Many Have the Pulpit:Not ALL Messengers of Good are Nuns. All That is Overwhelming BUT Can't Happen Until Haslam/Romney Iranian Deals are Public and Until Sharyn's Story Breaks... Mark Silverman formally of Gannett Knows that Sharyn's Life is in Danger UNTIL the Issues are Exposed. That View Was CONFIRMED By Haley Barbour Supporter. Sharyn Can't Travel to Tennessee Without Fear of Being Killed. She was DIRECTLY Told This.



Helen Prejean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Prejean

Sister Helen Prejean, C.S.J., (born April 21, 1939) is a Roman Catholic nun, a member of the Congregation of St. Joseph and a leading American advocate for  ..


On the same trip I was told by a man in the chemical industry from southern Mississippi who was a Haley Barbour supporter that I needed to stay OUT of Tennessee.  He said a lot of people want a bullet in my brain. This happened about a week ago and after reflection - I "get it" the fact is Tennessee is #1 in corruption and people have made money from family businesses for GENERATIONS.  The courts are corrupt and biased toward the Good Ole Boy network and those "in the club" are scared.  I do not need to worry about Haley Barbour.  He wants me to live so NOBODY will question him on my death.  It's the lower level Good Ole Boy members that were part of sleazy land deals and got no bid contracts that fear going to jail or are upset the "gravy train" is over.  
  1. End RNC Racism

    www.stoprepublicanretardism.com/

    The NISSAN Whistleblower is Tired Of Being Terrorized by a Southern Good Ole Boy Network. NISSAN executives wrongfully persecuted the whistleblower for ...



OMG!!!  The good news is it's safe for me to travel to Mississippi and Louisiana (have not tried Arkansas yet) .  A few years ago I was told to "stay away" from 4 states because they're notorious in jailing (railroading) innocent people for political reasons.  

THAT is why Haley Barbour pardoned so many.  a LOT of the the files of pardoned people went "missing".... Still for a Haley Barbour supporter to warn me about Tennessee says that the Barbour "machine" is dead in Mississippi.   I was told that LOTS are upset about the Hurricane Katrina fraud and the ex governors connections.

The reason WHY Barbour worked at American Crossroads during the 2012 campaign was to "keep him on a short leash"    

Anyway- Haley Barbour has made an admirable effort to "fix" the immigration issue.  Sadly he has tainted Condoleezza Rice.  Too many have told me they didn't think she was "that close" to the network but seeing her on the same commission raised eyebrows.   

My opinion of Condoleezza Rice is I like her and wanted her on the ticket.  NOW I really hope that she becomes the 1st woman NFL Commissioner.  I know she's aligned with ethical people.  

Condoleezza Rice has always had the "courage" to stand up to political heavy weights and speak her mind.  Her views on a LOT of issues are those shared by a majority of Americans.   

Anyway....  Maybe Haley Barbour's people have warmed up to me?

Someone tell Henry Barbour he owes me a drink?

I remember in 1992 when Henry hired people to be "black" at the RNC convention.  Literally he hired this guy to walk around with our group and they had NO responsibility but to be black. I was directly told this.
Now Reince Priebus is hiring lots of minorities to "change the image of the GOP.  I sure to hope that they will be given "work" to do? 

Comments