***UPDATE*** Bob Dickey and Gracia Martore of Gannett - Do You Need an Investigative Reporter? FYI .... My Sources Say Yes YOU Do.

 


iBroke BNP Paribas story 
on Twitter

Bob Dickey "had" I been on the Gannett payroll I would have "tipped" ya'll off about the BNP Paribas Treasury deal...  I decided to be nice to Uncle Rupert:):)  

Maybe Fox News will hire me?   

FYI- I have some "really" juicy stories to break... & I need an editor and a BIGGER venues. Although my readership is big.. iWant it to be BIGGER:):)   

http://haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/2014/06/james-comey-is-fbi-gonna-bust-get-rid.html
Call me 615-944-7599

From: Sharyn Bovat
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 10:08 AM
To: ***************
Subject: pls read

****

… I’m starting a NEW professional looking website that will be “mainstream”… less typos and guest columnist.  I own VoiceOfaModerate.com but have used other voiceofamoderate.stuff  for my rants…Now my viewership is getting big so want to start fresh using the official domain.  One of my first stories will be on the Tn judicial issues and another on the mainstream media “sleeping” with the Good Ole Boy network.

Begin forwarded message:

From:**** a good source with GREAT connections****
Subject: RE: pls read
Date: June 21, 2014 at 9:19:11 AM EDT
To: 'Sharyn Bovat' 

I love the fact you are going to move toward main stream stories. Just remember the second you go back to injecting personal information is the same second you lose your neutral status. As hard as it will be you will have to reframe from personal feelings. That does not mean you cannot find similar stories to make your point.
If I might make a suggestion: If it was me I would focus on cleaning up politics or exposing crooked politics. (a) this sells and (b) other major new sources would pay for stories you copyright where the story is good for their viewership.
·        In other words make yourself and investigative reporter


Since I'm dyslexic I'll need a good editor - Bob Dickey and Gracia Martore lets not use Silverman? sorrysilverman.com 



I'll even let Gannett choose my hair color...





































Comments