James Comey I Emailed Reid Weingarten Eric Holder's Best Friend Maybe He'll Help the FBI Stop the Illegal Selling of Kurdistan Oil.... Until IRAQ is Dissolved YOU Can't Let the Region Break the Rules....





Find out if Mike Loya is part of the "sleazy" deal... i heard he loves to move crude through Iranian loving Turkey.... Is this oil approaching Galveston Tony Hayward's new deal with Genel? ya'll know that they helped "fund" ISIS....along with Saddam's daugther- it's juicy!!!  Looks like I can tie LOTS of green bond backed fraud to Haley Barbour allies.... Someone tell the Dreamforce "visionary" I'm so excited about bringing down the Good Ole Boy network I'm wetter than the ocean


If I'm wrong about anything call me Sharyn Bovat 615-944-7599


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Kurdistan President Barzani is "in bed" with Iran.... Army Intel Asset Told Me Source that Gave Bad Intel Chalabi was Paid 350k a MONTH as CIA Asset for 15+ years Since Mike Loya & VItol illegally profit from Khomeini & your silent it's OK?
Date: July 27, 2014 at 1:19:31 PM CDT
To: sarah.kent@wsj.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, rweingarten@steptoe.com, rmurdoch@newscorp.com, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com, memphis@ic.fbi.gov, knoxville@ic.fbi.gov








  • I have over 3,000,000 views on my blogs too… 11k just yesterday.    Maybe Uncle “Rupert” will hire me?   I’m sick of being a whistleblower!!!!


    Sharyn Bovat 
    615-944-7599

    Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary

    1 day ago - Reid Weingarten Is Business Picking Up? Are You Enjoying BBQ's in the Hampton's With the Holder Family? The Global Good Ole Boy ...








  • Comments