James Comey Tell the FBI I Canceled My July Trip to DC Cause I STILL Haven't Leaked All the Stuff I Got From My June Trip: The Sardar Pishdare Source Was Grade A (He's a Former Army Intel Asset) He Knows Info & Gave it to the FBI, Senate Inteligence Committee & Sent Packet to Dan Meyer the IC Whistleblower Showing that Ahmed Chalabi Took 350K a Month for 15 Years as a CiA Asset The Provided the "Crappy" INTEL to Go to the Iraq War & That the CIA Laundered Money & Some Taxpayer $ Earmarked for Iraq Reconstruction Went to American Political Campaigns FYI- His Email Was Hacked Two Days Ago (They Hacked Him on His Birthday-Shame on Them) Anyway The Iraqi PM Vote is Happening Soon & I Gotta Stop Dick Cheney's Lying Buddy Chalabi From Being the Next Iranian Loving PM of Iraq. The Last Night I Got Info on #mh17 That Needs to Be Looks at By The FBI Unless The CIA is Gonna Help Putin with The Cover Up? I Need a Job with Health insurance and Cover Ups Take Awhile So "If" the US Gov't is Going to Participate in This One Too HIRE ME? Have Stratfor Pay Me - Tell Craig Stamm I'll Organize the Cover UP Out of the CO Vail Office? Anyway I Know I'm a Good FBI Source BUT I Cant Get a "Legit Job" Cause I'm BLACKLISTED By an Agency (That's What Gannett Said?) & I'm an Asset to the FBI But They Can't Hire Me Cause I Want to Do Weed Cause I Have PTSD From ALL the Iran Contra Era Crap That I Can't Talk About & That's Probably Why I'm BLACKLISTED.... Heck Those That Told Me "What To Do" Are STILL Making BIG BUCKS as Government Contractors. So I'll Just Peacefully Move to a State that Allows PTSD Sufferers Access to Marijuana. I Have NOT Done Pot Since I Lived in the Netherlands During the Framing of Megrahi for the Lockerbie Cover-Up & Truly Don't Think I Could Have Lasted Being in the Same Country Had that Medication NOT Been Available. I Do FEAR That I'll Get FAT Once i Start Using it to Relax, Anyway... Please Investigate This & Did YOU See Anderson Coopers TWA 800 Slip Up? OMG! A Person Who Was Part of THAT Clinton Election Year Cover Up Called Me....Just Ask James Clapper - His Boys Who SNOOP on Americans Will Know.... Have a Great Weekend!








  1. Anderson Cooper: 'TWA Flight 800 Was Shot Down'

    American Thinker-Jul 22, 2014

    TWA Flight 800 was fresh on Cooper's mind. Two days earlier, Cooper hosted a CNN special report on the subject, “Witnessed: The Crash of ...

http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2013/07/hello-twa-issue-is-going-to-be-big-let.html


http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/03/james-comey-please-tell-fbi-to-question.html
http://senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/2014/02/senator-dianne-feinstein-ive-had.html











Comments