Sorry Hillary Clinton - It's AL's Turn to Be the Nominee Again.... Maybe He'll Give me a Ride on Air force One :):) GOPsters Don't Worry I've NOT Sold Out to The Green Man from TN & If Ted Cruz or Rand Paul Run Against Him I Won't Know WHO to Vote for....



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Clearly I saved the World from ANOTHER DIck Cheney Disaster..... My Source was a 7 Year Army Intel Asset - Just Told I GOT Lockerbie Profiteers by the Balls too:):) Tony Blair & Hillary Clinton are the ROADBLOCKS....
Date: July 24, 2014 at 2:47:50 PM CDT
To: rblackqc@outlook.com, richard.jeffs@communication-consultants.co.uk, fduggan@comcast.net, cstanbrook@mwe.com, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, jlorourk@syr.edu, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Anita Househam <househam@un.org>, tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com, rweingarten@steptoe.com, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com


Look at Dates....  time for the Lockerbie Bombing TRUTH



Comments