James Comey If Your in Denver Can You Pop By the Governors Mansion & Help Me or Maybe Fred Hochberg at the Export Import Bank Can Put a Good Word About to Me to Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper? I Think He's Cute:):) I Can Tell By His Sense of Humor He's Not as Cruel as NSA Paid By Verizon Hacker Mike Reyes Whose James Clappers NEW Verizon Ally & He Hurts The Planet By Driving an 8 MPG Maserati & Think Riding His Bike Occasionally is = to Carbon Credits.

Fred Hochberg .... my story is WEIRDER!!!   FYI - I hear your great to go to dinner with maybe next time you dine with Colorado Gov Hickenlooper you can invite me? You might want to tell him to have me sign an NDA:):)

Remember the Frisky Colonel Aaron Geduldig?

iGot over 4 Million Google + views from exposing so much FRAUD I sure do hope James Comey of the FBI has his guys & gals working on all the corruption. Lets see if Loretta Lynch prosecutes criminals unlike Eric Holder who let the Haslam family "walk" cause they were RICH. 


Nissan Whistleblower: James Comey is Change Happening ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../james-comey-is-change-happening-.
Sep 19, 2014 - I Want the FBI to Question Sam Geduldig about His Relationship to Aaron Geduldig - Using my CIA Trained as a Child Brain I Think They ...

OK to my recent personal life DISASTER story this one sponsored  by the NSA and their vendor Verizon 


Note to James Clapper:

Sir, is this how the NSA has their vendors do promotions?

A few weeks ago a hacker for Verizon named Mike Reyes befriend me and days after we publicly connected on LinkedIn he got an "out of the blue" promotion that he did not apply for to become a National Security hacker. Prior to getting his new promotion his job was to help the federal, state & local authorities. I was told he's a hacker for the "good guys".  Sadly it seems like he was using me & was "hacking my heart" I'm sure he's an honest hacker. He must be a good one to cause he drives a Maserati & drinks 1,000 a bottle scotch whiskey. 

He was kind to me and tweet/texted me in a kind way that go me through a very rough time. I've suffered a lot of abuse from people who want me silenced because of their CIA lies. Mike Reyes of Verizon had no intention of ever dating me. If I were to put the entire transcript of our conversations on a blog EVERY woman in America could feel the pain I feel today.  

Nothing my government could do to me could surprise me. This was a LOW for James Clappers vendor. The good news is I'm OK and the Lockerbie truth is eminent (or close to) cause nothing else can explain the hell I've been put through by the CIA.

All i want is resolution and a life that's a little more normal than the one I have.

Please iMessage me 615-944-7599 if you can help me in my David vs. Goliath battle for: Respect for ALL People & the American Taxpayers. 






FYI- I'm over the Hacker that "Can't Hear Me" I NOW have a crush on the Governor of Colorado ... 

Maybe Fred Hochberg of the Export Import Bank can put a good word in for me with the SINGLE Governor of a state that I can get treatment for my COMPLEX PTSD? 


 Fred knows I'm not a total loon..... :):) 





Hey - NO article about Robin Pringle since January... I see HOPE::):)



Best place for a woman with
 PTSD to live is Colorado too...








Comments