DOD Whistleblower Asks the Intelligence Community (James Clapper, James Comey FBI, John Brennan CIA & Others) to Let Her Use Her Last Year as a Whistleblower to Help Change the System: Also I'd Like Help From a Graphic Designer to Make a Better Website:):)


"Analysts at U.S. Central Command were pressured to ease off negative assessments about the Islamic State threat and were even told in an email to “cut it out,” Fox News has learned – as an investigation expands into whether intelligence reports were altered to present a more positive picture...." Fox News Article (link here)



NOTE to the Intelligence Community: I knew about ISIS being a threat BEFORE the President (see tweets below & I've got emails that give more data & show that YES people reached out to me & i tried my best to communicate the problems/threat. FYI: I won't post on a blog because the people that got the emails did NOTHING or their hands were tied. 

 In the fall of 2013 a Centcom "guy" told me of issues & I sent emails BEFORE ISIS declared the Caliphate. I'm scared & tired. Several years ago I was told by two FBI guys the President OK'd me to be the DOD Whistleblower & for many years I've done my best .... I'll continue whistleblowing ONLY on major issues given to my by my preferred source . The rest of my time I want to reflect and focus on making whistleblowing in the IC safer & easier. After the holidays I only have 1 more year as a whistleblower & as a concerned American my goal is to help fix problems in the IC so another "rogue blogger" is not needed during the Next Presidential administration:

John Brennan & Caroine Krauss I want the CIA to get me a PTSD dog.  

Most American's can agree that the President of the United States should get a Factual Intel in his daily brief. 






At the same time, he said, “As a consumer of this intelligence, it’s not as if I’ve been receiving wonderfully rosy, glowing portraits of what’s been happening in Iraq and Syria over the last year and a half. … [I]t feels to me like, at my level at least, we’ve had a pretty clear-eyed, sober assessment.”

The president’s call for a thorough investigation was greeted with cynicism by those involved in the 2014 intelligence assessments, since the administration did not act on the earlier raw intelligence that painted a dire picture of developments, especially in Iraq.


“We heard from a lot of whistle-blowers and other informants who have given us information. And not just … related strictly to the latest allegations,” Nunes said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”


Analysts at U.S. Central Command were pressured to ease off negative assessments about the Islamic State threat and were even told in an email to “cut it out,” Fox News has learned – as an investigation expands into whether intelligence reports were altered to present a more positive picture.  

Fox News is told by a source close to the CENTCOM analysts that the pressure on them included at least two emails saying they needed to “cut it out” and “toe the line.”
Separately, a former Pentagon official told Fox News there apparently was an attempt to destroy the communications. The Pentagon official said the email warnings were "not well received" by the analysts.

Those emails, among others, are now in the possession of the Pentagon inspector general. The IG’s probe is expanding into whether intelligence assessments were changed to give a more positive picture of the anti-ISIS campaign.

The former Pentagon official said there were “multiple assessments” from military intelligence and the CIA regarding the “rapid rise” of ISIS in Iraq and North Africa in the year leading up to the group’s territory grab in 2014.














Comments