Karma



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Forgot the BEST Update Dirty War Declassification Announced TODAY 
Date: March 22, 2016 at 9:54:40 PM EDT
To: viliaonbch@aol.com, jogthru <jogthru@yahoo.com>, "Kyle A. Krasa" <kyle@krasalaw.com>

Obama announced TODAY their declassifying all the “dirty war” stuff…. evidently people “the CLUB” played a big role & iWas told ALL the abuse done to me by members of my own family was one of the factors used to get the approval for the declassification … I represent "just one" of the people that had the courage to say “hey this isn’t morally right” & tragically I was bullied- members of my own family (Cathy) slandered me.  The declassification is happening much earlier than people expected or wanted.  It’s possible calls for Henry Kissinger to be tried for WAR CRIMES could happen. Oh Well….…. so all the shit I’ve lived with ya’ll  get to hear about in the news and people can say… wasn’t your dad part of that?  

 I’m a person and dammit I deserve RESPECT!!!!  Cathy abused me cause she was scared of the truth…. & now the truth is gonna be her legacy & it’s called KARMA
:):) Sharyn 


Mr Obama arrives in Buenos Aires just a day before the March 24 anniversary of the 1976 coup that installed a brutal military junta, initially supported by the US, that went on to kill as many as 30,000 Argentines. At the request of the Argentine government, the US announced last week that it will declassify documents from military and intelligence agencies related to Argentina’s 1976-1983 “Dirty War”, which could provide evidence for further prosecutions.


High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights.  http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/7adaf4d4-f02c-11e5-a609-e9f2438ee05b.html#ixzz43gZkp32Z

Comments