Reince Priebus I'm sure RNC is Gonna Be Nicer - What the DNC is Doing to Me is Scary!!!!

"I'm alleging that I'm being retaliated against for being one of the 1st to  report the TRUTH about the Clinton's (email) ethical issues..." In an email sent to the FBI , DNC, top lawyers & others iTrust. 
My name is Sharyn & Hillay's Server issue is one I've blogged about since this summer ...I broke stories & helped get the MSM to ask questions to the presidential candidate. If ppl like me didn't Report the story the MSM never would've: what's happening in 🇺🇸 in reference to journalism is scary. Tonight I'm sharing my fight for credentials cause I fear this is another form of retaliation. 

Here it is!!!

I'm alleging that I'm being retaliated against for being one of the 1st to  report the TRUTH about the Clinton's ethical issues.  The DNC should not be a "strong arm" of the Clinton Campaign trying to cover up corruption


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: May 20, 2016 at 8:29:15 PM EDT
To: "washington.field@ic.fbi.gov" <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>, "jesselynr@whistleblower.org" <jesselynr@whistleblower.org>, Mark@markzaid.com, olparko@aol.com, medea.benjamin@gmail.com, Amie Stepanovich <amie@accessnow.org>, daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Reyes <mike_reyes@outlook.com>, dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com, "dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com" <dgarrison@barrettjohnston.com>
Subject: DNC lost my application for Credentialing- I fear it's retaliation for blogging about Hillary Clinton's server: I have proof they received it  
Hello

Just last summer the Clinton Campaign gave me press credentials & now the DNC mysteriously lost my application that was submitted on time: I'm scared cause I was recently told Ppl connected to George Soros wanting Hillary Clinton elected put me on a blacklist. 

A few years ago their allies had me on a "hit list" so I want this too documented. I'm alleging that I'm being retaliated against for being one of the 1st to  report the TRUTH about the Clinton's ethical issues.  The DNC should not be a "strong arm" of the Clinton Campaign trying to cover up corruption they should be Credentialing ppl that are journalist. I have over 5 million Google + views & have broken many stories- I'm a journalist w/a disability. 

I would like my safety guaranteed in Philly & the credentials I was "led to believe" I had.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat 

Please notice me Hillary press pass. 





Sent from my iPhone


Begin forwarded message:
From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Date: May 20, 2016 at 8:13:38 PM EDT
To: DNCC Press Gallery-S <dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com>
Subject: *** I got the confirmation email****. Re: 2016 DNC Media Credentials
Here's the email.. A few days after I submitted my request I got a welcome letter from DNC. I think it's odd that my application is MISSING do you think it's because I'm the journalist that got the information that the FBI had a the emails on the 2nd server?  FYI I was threatened by the Clinton camp & sent information on the retaliation done to me to the FBI because I wanted it documented. Is my missing application because of that? 



Sent from my iPhone


On May 20, 2016, at 5:01 PM, DNCC Press Gallery-S <dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com> wrote:

I spoke with the other galleries, and unfortunately none of them have an application from you.

Any outlet that wishes to receive information about the Convention can enter the Media Logistics email list (being a part of that list is why you received those emails, not because you had applied for credentials).

If you can provide an email from one of the galleries that states that you had submitted an application (all of the galleries send out a confirmation email that your application had been received), then I can know that you had actually applied and through which gallery it was.

But at this time, there is no application with any of the credentialing galleries from you, and we are no longer accepting applications since the deadline to apply was April 1. 

Best wishes,
--
Department of Media Logistics
Democratic National Convention Committee
<image001.png>
***Information provided in this email is for planning purposes only and not for publication or broadcast.***
 I'm
From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@icloud.com]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 4:32 PM
To: DNCC Press Gallery-S <dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com>
Subject: Re: 2016 DNC Media Credentials

thanks,

I know that i was forwarded the info on March 29th & I got it in on time.
That’s why I got on the media logistics list & they sent me the email on 4-4.

Have a great weekend!!!

Sharyn 


On May 20, 2016, at 4:29 PM, DNCC Press Gallery-S <dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com> wrote:

Hi Sharyn –

I apologize for any confusion. I checked the DNCC Press Gallery’s records again for your application, but I did not see anything from you. 

I will check with the other Congressional Press Galleries to see if they have received anything from you, but if they have not then unfortunately the deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting any applications for media credentials.

Let me check with them and I will get back to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter while I try and track down your application.

Best,
--
Department of Media Logistics
Democratic National Convention Committee
<image002.png>
***Information provided in this email is for planning purposes only and not for publication or broadcast.***

From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@icloud.com] 
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2016 4:00 PM
To: DNCC Press Gallery-S <dnccpressgallery@demconvention.com>
Subject: Re: 2016 DNC Media Credentials

I applied to one then got sent an email telling me about logistics so I went to philly. I was told the periodical would approve it… This makes no sense.  below is a copy of my application.   Thanks Sharyn 615-944-7599

Comments