DOD Whistleblower Leaks Email From Congressman Don Beyer's Chief of Staff Telling Her They Won't Help Her with CIA Issue. Caroline Krass SOMEDAY iHope to Get Help.... I'm Gonna Try Senator Kaine Next, I Hear He Has LOTS of Spare Time... He's Kindof an Embarrassment to the Clinton Campaign Right NOW:(:(



I would like to say the people in the office of Don Beyer were VERY kind and a friend of Al Gore's told me he was a "smart man".... I had hoped he'd help me.  I get Cobra from my divorce BUT when that expires i need affordable health insurance & Obamacare does not work for ppl like me who make about 60k a year.  I'm over 50 & my premium is between 600 & 800 a month &  my out of pocket including meds is about 17-18K a year and that's BEFORE i pay taxes.  I need the CIA to get me a retirement package & I talked to a covert op HR guy who told me it was "doable".... I just needed a member of congress to work w/the CIA on my behalf and sign a document.  Maybe i shouldv'e dropped some names to have gotten help from my congressman. Had i told him that Al Gore could verify what i said was true , maybe he would've help me:(



Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: your email
Date: October 7, 2016 at 3:42:42 PM EDT
To: "O'Hanlon, Ann" <Ann.O'Hanlon@mail.house.gov>

Ann,

Thank you for your response.
I’ll go visit Senator Kaine’s office next week:):)

Have a great holiday weekend!

Sharyn Bovat

On Oct 7, 2016, at 3:33 PM, O'Hanlon, Ann <Ann.O'Hanlon@mail.house.gov> wrote:

Sharyn,
I am sorry, but our congressional office is not able to help you with your issues.
Yours,
Ann

Ann O'Hanlon
Chief of Staff, Rep. Don Beyer (VA-08)
431 Cannon House Office Building
202-225-4376



-----Original Message-----
From: Sierra-Carmona, Pablo
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 2:52 PM
To: O'Hanlon, Ann
Subject: FW: Sharyn Bovat


-----Original Message-----
From: Sharyn Bovat [mailto:sharynbovat@icloud.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2016 3:34 PM
To: Sierra-Carmona, Pablo
Subject: Sharyn Bovat

Pablo,

Nice to meet you & I hope to get my issue with the CIA resolved.
SharynBovat.com My family was involved with a lot of CIA cover-ups & ppl like to tell me stuff cause of who my "most likely" bio dad is..... Last summer a presidential archives guy told me It was Robert Kennedy. Also I was shown a yellow document by a person cause "I needed to know" ... Creepy!!!

Last summer I learned that Hillary's bleached emails were recovered & blogged about it & that's how the FBI got them.  I have been bullied. http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2016/08/james-comey-tell-my-now-gagged-sources_28.html?m=1
Anyway the CIA refuses to help me & all iWant is the retirement package that I was promised it if I blogged about issues that mattered to the DOD .. In 2010 a special ops guy met with me & told me there was a LOT of corruption Not investigated & I was given issues to blog via dead drops to protect the identity of the real whistleblower & because of my blogs the issues would be discussed.  Thus I'm the DOD whistleblower. I was promised by a CIA vendor aligned with Colin Powell I'd get a retirement package as compensation for being the DOD whistleblower. In the 80's the CIA illegally used me for Intel gathering ( I was part of Iran Contra) ... Also in the 70's during trips to SE Asia my mom strapped money belts on me in airplane bathrooms & i learned I hauled docs for the CIA as a 6 year old. Some ppl say I ran drug money for the CIA back then but I never say what it was. My grandfather was very close to John McCone & did a lot of Nazi stuff with Kissinger's ppl.  I babysat a Nazi grand kid for a family we were protecting - in 1979 I went to boarding school and my roommate was from El Salvador- her family led assassination squads that whacked the priest Oscar Romero.  I was told a few years ago I'd be jailed in contempt of court if I did not say WHO in the govt I worked for in 1980.  I was 14 years old.

I believe the CIA violated American Child Labor laws and I'd like that investigated?  Or I'd like the retirement package I was promised.

I fear Hillary Clinton could get elected & I want this resolved peacefully. Her ppl have terrorized me & I just want them to stop.

Anyway A few years ago I was told by the FBI I had permission to blog during the Obama administration. After the ppl connected to Julian Assange contacted me I got scared yet in a way I believe the leaks are needed to clean up the corruption.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-GKewlXsQ

I've got a list of issues & will send it later.

Have a great night!

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599

Comments