Donald Trump Backing Away from Prosecution Clinton Foundation Issues is a BIG Mistake... He Loses Trust From His Base: Personally Hearing His Words on 60 Minutes "I'm Disgusted at His Hypocrisy ... WTF: Trump Campaigns on the Hashtag #CrookedHillary Then Says Their "Nice People".....







NISSAN has almost 4 BILLION in IDB debt with Rutherford County, TN
NISSAN has IDB debt with the city of Franklin TN
NISSAN does business with IRAN (via Renault)
NISSAN is using OUTDATED technology in the Leaf EV
NISSAN is NOT planning on creating the jobs promised to congress
NISSAN committed FRAUD and Sharyn Bovat is fighting for the American taxpayer

Most ppl know iUsed to date a retired well respected FBI counter-intel agent. Ppl connected to him told me that there were LOTS of ppl planning to resign because a LOT of "ongoing" investigations were "going NO WHERE"... 

I was asked to communicate the email story on my blogs and to get the MSM to report it. In August 2015 I went to Iowa and "tried" to get Huma to talk to me. They roped her off in what i called the #HumaZone. I took a selfie just to show ppl I "tried".




In 2011 I attended a RICO meeting in Tennessee that started an investigation into massive corruption (that was proven to be linked to the Clitnon Foundation) & at least 8 ppl/companies that I've blogged about are now working with the Feds. Also the FBI raided some companies including HR Comp in Tennessee AFTER I blogged about them. The Clinton corruption is linked to wasteful spinning of the 2010 stimulus.Each job created cost the American taxpayer over 2 million dollars. NISSAN took a 1.4 Billion dollar EV loan- that loan is not being paid back. Hillary Clinton would have had the debt "written off"......



Maybe Bob Dickey at Gannett can get his company to hire me.... it would give them credibility showing America they plan on starting to write stories of NEWS that matters to society



























Comments