**UPDATE*** Congressman Don Beyer are YOU Crazy?







Congressman Don Beyer Wants to Hijack and election ...... right before Christmas & STUPID ppl think he can do it.  


When you ppl "get" what was done to America (ripping us off in the 2010 stimulus)  you'll will wish you never asked Jill to do the recounts...How did that work for you in Wisconsin & Michigan? 





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: i can prove Russians Didn't do All the Hacking the CIA says they did & I'd Like Congress to Investigate WHY Mike Reyes Broke My Heart AGAIN
Date: December 14, 2016 at 11:10:02 PM EST
To: Pablo.Sierra@mail.house.gov, "O'Hanlon, Ann" <Ann.O'Hanlon@mail.house.gov>, Michael Reyes <mike_reyes@outlook.com>, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, washington.field@ic.fbi.gov, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, "Barton J. Gordon" <bart.gordon@klgates.com>, DANIEPM5 <daniepm5@ucia.gov>, daily caller <cj@dailycaller.com>


Dear Rep Beyer

Do you (Rep Beyer) really think you can hijack the election via the Electoral College?  If you insist on investigation you will get MORE than you wanted: Once investigation start into the hacking....some of her supporters will be exposed. It the Electoral College  "hail mary" worth it? 

Virginia congressman calls for delay in electoral college vote

Washington Post-7 hours ago
Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) is calling on fellow members of Congress to delay a Dec. 19 electoral college vote because of reports about foreign ...
 
When you ppl "get" what what done to me (malicious bullying)  & to America (ripping us off in the 2010 stimulus)  you'll will wish you never asked Jill to do the recounts...How did that work for you in Wisconsin & Michigan? 

Please let me know when I can come and show information that will convince you that NOT all the hacking was Russia…

Mike Reyes “broke my heart” and I want a congressional investigation. I believe it was the CIA who told him to NOT talk to me because he told me the govt was gonna  KILL Twitter.  BEFORE he told me that he confirmed issues about all the hacking & we NEVER talked about Russia…..

People connected to Mike Morrell (Hillary Clinton) want to control the MSM and Twitter interferes. I’ve got so much to report.  BOTTOM LINE. America needs TRANSPARENCY!!!! 


Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599










Comments