***UPDATE*** NEW Castro-Clinton Corruption Issue. The ETHICAL People of Cuba Asked Me to Get President Donald Trump to Help Them.... Matt Schlapp Said LOVE the People Hate the Dictator:):) James Comey (FBI) Jason Chaffetz (House Oversight) Jeff Sessions (DOJ)



My post was PROVEN correct 4 days later by the Havana Times.....   I've been told by a person from the State Dept I was sitting on a GLOBAL Corruption story.   I'm in the process of revamping VoiceOfaModerate.com so check back soon.   Other than that I have two more trips to Cuba planned BUT was told the March trip might not happen & that "right now" Cuba is on the brink of a REVOLUTION.  Lets hope it's a small one & then BOTH Cuba & American businesses can succeed.  



Varadero, the Other Country Inside Cuba

Havana Times-Feb 17, 2017
HAVANA TIMES — Living on Varadero beach for a while was a really comforting and rewarding experience, but a little sad at the same time.


Last week I was the first “legally” allowed American to stay at a 5 star resort in an area the Castro family banned Americans. The part of Varadero I staying in has high speed internet … it was VERY modern & the Cuban Ppl there are in fear & wanted me to relay a message to the Trump administration. 

Over the last 5 years a pricy yacht pier built by the gov & international partners (at first a Cuban said the massive hotel & 1000+ yacht berth complex was built with MAFIA money they i learned it was ppl connected to Tony Blair & Hillary Clinton partnering with Cuban gov … they did it assuming Clinton would be the next president  ) & the the Cubans involved with project who fear Trump admin will stop the normalization progress are the ones that reached out to me:

The average Cuban does not know a 1st world facility exists.  They do not know high-speed internet is available on their island.  Cutbacks in healthcare & education happened to pay for the yacht pier.  Cuban people told me a revolution will happen once the ppl know their government has lied to them….  anyway  It’s COMPLICATED! 

The ONLY way to stop the revolution is for this yacht harbor to be a success and that mean Americans traveling there.   I was told the Trump ppl now have the upper hand & they will most likely allow for progress (but it might be interrupted temporarily) … I have two more trips to Cuba planned but told it won’t be safe:(:( 

A HIGH level person at the Pentagon told me to expose this & to get Congress to stop the insanity of the Cuban embargo. He said America’s resources needed to be spent on the “real enemy”….So i believe their is an opening for some real progress If American is gonna “bail out” Cuba on this Yacht scandal we should control who has access to the internet & Americans traveling there are ENSURED safety (electronically & personally).... so it’s complicated!!!   The Cuban people need America they were SO KIND to me.  Lets be friends with Cuba

Sharyn Bovat 

PS ...  I’m nicknamed the DOD Whistleblower.  Colin Powell’s ppl used me to expose issues during the Obama Admin.  I was told by the FBI I had permission by that admin to blog about fraud and corruption … the goal was to hurt the CIA/MIC clique that gave the bad WMD intel to Powell.  
Also, I was also the person who was told about Michael Hasting cyber attack just to expose the problem. CBS picked it up and then Panetta’s guy told me to stop cause they didn’t want Americans scared of their navigation system.  I’m trying to NOT whistleblow anymore BUT stumbled into the Cuba stuff.  I went to Cuba because the Obama ppl gave me OFAC credentials & I wanted to meet ppl to set up a company to take Conservative Americans to Cuba to help the normalization process. unfortunately I’m know for exposing issues so ppl tell me stuff.  sharynbovat.com   

Ppl at the DOD say I’m a conduit so issues can get exposed & then addressed. 








\





Comments

Post a Comment