DOD Whistleblower Asked Senator Joe Manchin Infrastructure Question After 2015 AMTRAK Crash



A few years ago Ross Rowland President Reagan’s appointment to run Amtrak https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Rowland had breakfast with me on an Amtrak train & told me the technology was invented that would STOP 90% of train crashes (it was the morning after the deadly Amtrak accident) ..the evening of the crash I was traveling on the Amtrak Capital Limited in a sleeper car from Chicago to DC I had learned about the deadly accident on Twitter & during dinner the trains conductor visited all the 1st class passengers & answered our questions ... my question to him was “do you know the route?” He said “yes” & said “it makes NO SENSE ... everyone knows that route, that curve... you don’t go that fast...” Sleeping on a train (the same night of the crash) was “uncomfortable” we had no seat belts and I just surrounded my head with my clothes and prayed. Anyway in morning I waked to breakfast & Ross Rowland (President Reagan’s appointment to run Amtrak) sat next to me & told me about a LOT of problems with๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ’s infrastructure. He 
Since the recent crash with so many GOP leaders on board I was asked by multiple ppl what I thought of last weeks accident & I have NO comment because I have NO DATA. Pls look at my cspan video of me asking Senator Joe Manchin about Amtrak


https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4564989/joe-manchin-amtrak
FYI When you look at videos of me asking questions on CSPAN you’ll hear what he said to me about our “coincidental meeting“ & you’ll see my hair & a Podesta minion nicked named me “Ms Split End” ... knowing I can no longer help the world by blogging new corruption issues BUT only write about the past issues & their connection to modern day, I will now focus some energy on fixing my hair. Seriously in my ❤️iBelieve (maybe cause my mom was a feminist) that if a MAN corruption blogger had dry/calico color treated fuzzy hair I don’t think they would be scrutinized so deeply... also I slouch a lot on CSPAN & that is because back then I really felt the world needed me to blog-my 2018 goal is to sit up straight & with Fox News reporting a LOT of the corruption issues my ‘feeling the worlds weight’ has lessened DRAMATICALLY the reason in the past I felt that way cause over a dozen members of our special forces units have “volunteered” to attend BORING conferences just to make sure nobody slips anything in my coffee, the ppl who did that THANK YOU๐Ÿ˜˜
That fear of ppl tainting my beverages was/is justified because after NISSAN outed me for being me๐Ÿ˜ I was poisoned & in the hospital for 8 days I was diagnosed with pancreatitis. After being hospitalized 3 times I was told by a member of the special forces how to survive. For months I only ate packaged food and drank from sealed containers. My diet was packaged nuts & fruits, beef jerky (I bought those 8oz bottles of water), had to boil all water i used even to brush my teeth. Being told Fluoride in toothpaste has some of the same ingredients as rat poisoning I was told to “not use fluoride” then if I died an autopsy “might detect” that I was poisoned, that is IF an autopsy was done. The reason why I’m alive today is some really heroic ppl (including past & present mid-level FBI) have communicated to the Deep State DOJ & FBI members that if I die ***** ***** **** will happen & these guys could do it!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜
Back to my trivial point While I was being poisened I dropped from a ladies size 12/14 to ladies 0/2. Prior to my Disney cruise iWas a 6/8 and now I’m a 8/10. The fact that today I’m most upset about my weight gain & not worrying about the world and how to communicate BIG ISSUES is awesome. 
I’m rambling like a diplomat๐Ÿ˜‚ .... ok here’s the point: At many conferences elitist diplomats ramble about their foreign policy successes many of the times I don’t know who is watching over me unless they make eye contact & a discreet gesture. I was at a meeting about a North African nation & a BBC Journalist was in the room asking questions in a way just to get a quote to “fit in” with the narrative he ended by writing about & after a former ********* talked to me as we were walking to the elevator they made a comment that clarified ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ’s Foreign policy mess. I can’t say the awesome quote cause I bet they’ve used it before (it’s that good) BUT I can say that when President Trump appointed “so many generals” it’s cause the ppl who traveled overseas & had to implement the foreign policy directives issued by ****** ********. dick holding jackasses the men & women who hold the weapons & fight for๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ are thinking “WHY THE **** am I doing this” the ppl in our military have not been heard. President Obama’s administration allowed for our troops to be slandered TODAY that is being changed & for that I say THANK YOU Mr President. 







Comments

  1. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download
    At many conferences elitist diplomats ramble about their foreign policy successes many of the times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to this it is advisable that you have to relevant analysis previous to building. You may upload more practical upload by doing this. Join Origin Access Premier and get The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe, Dine Out Game Pack and Kids Room Stuff Pack to create new stories. Plus, get access to a library ..sims 4 news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you something...

    This might sound kind of creepy, and maybe even kind of "out there"....

    WHAT if you could just press "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE???

    And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

    Sounds way too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news..

    Many times the largest blessings in life are the EASIEST!

    Honestly, I'm going to provide you with PROOF by allowing you to listen to a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I developed...

    You just press "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

    CLICK here NOW to play the marvelous "Miracle Abundance Tone" - it's my gift to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment