Yes!!! I had a Tampa Club Band on My Wrist


San Francisco Chronicle

  1. Exclusive: Inside Karl Rove's Billionaire Fundraiser


    Businessweek‎ - 1 day ago
    ... Karl Rove took the stage at the Tampa Club to provide an exclusive breakfast ... American Crossroads disputes this version of events, but a...



Guys:  I'm thankful for the great parking....




YES!!!   I'm MAD at Haley Barbour's.   Why do y'all make thing so complicated?
  
I'm "what you need to win"...
YOU know it.....

People I'm tired and to be candid... the monitoring of me was a little "creepy"....  




That said.... 

I LOVED Journey....

I was offered on NUMEROUS occasion to trade my Journey credential for a Mitt Romney Speech credential....  Granted I do like Romney...is he gonna FIGHT Crony Capitalist?  

Rick Perry is "not my thing" BUT Steve Perry is.... :):)


My PRIORITIES were born in the 
Bay Area, Boys this woman was born to ROCK!

Maybe Y'all can get one of your donors to HIRE ME...

My child is a FIGURE SKATER.....

I can't keep running ALL over the country "ranting"  the kids feet grew... $600 for skates is a LOT for this whistleblower.  

I'm polite and GREAT at research.
It looks like Mr. Rove has "used" some of my stuff.   


NOW Mr. Gillespie needs to convince the Mormon Money makers to "get their Mitts" on the NISSAN issue.

www.NISSANWhistleblower.com

Tell Haley to Blame the Lebanese guy .... Ghosn... I'm sure "Charlie" lied to Barbour about NISSAN's IDB debt....right?

Henry still owes me a drink.... Tell him WHOEVER in Mississippi that harassed me needs to GROW UP....

My daughter cried for 2 hours on Wednesday because she missed NOT having either of her parents in town.  Her dad was fired for NO "real" reason by a BIG TIme Obama Donor.  The guy is a decent human being that's not divorcing me because he KNOWS I can't get health insurance.

PLEASE:  Someone hire me.....
and tell NISSAN to mediate.  NISSAN is in Default on a malicious prosecution case.  They did deals with LOTS of people.

Thank You!!!














Comments