Voice of the Moderate Sharyn Bovat a Dyslexic Blogger Trusted By Mid-Level FBI Exposed Uranium One in 2012, Clinton Foundation Fraud, Billions of Taxpayer Money Wasted in 2010 Green Stimulus & Lots More.....




































After Donald Trump was elected President & after some DOJ reached out to me about their hopes for the new administraion I did this tweet using the official hashtag of a Nat Sec ethics conference (one that I had attended 5 years in a row until President Trump was elected) anyway during the ethics part of the conference Attended by 700-800 top Intel lawyers (inc lots of DOJ)  3 hours after that tweet Loretta Lynch showed up at Costco about 30 min after I arrived.  She even circled me twice. It was suggested to me by a member of her entourage I talk to her in the Dairy section. I didn't go & panicked, even took a selfie of her following me and immediately tweeted it out. Later I learned she was the queen of "accidental meetings" she hates on the record chats. Months later I learned she (her ppl) illegally Geo-Tracked me. It's a crime to use a persons iPhone location data to stalk someone.  It's just weird....

Imagine all the meetings she had that we're similar to mine. Including the "tarmac" .... mid level ppl at the FBI want the McCabe clique gone. I was just told McCabe had become the new Buck Revell. With McCabe leaving I'm now going to file a formal complaint to the Inspector General. Let's see how much dust that collects😂 in 25 years I'll do a FOIA and see what they do with it😏














Comments

  1. shareit apk
    shareit for android
    shareit for pc
    shareit for ios
    shareit pc
    She even circled me twice. It was suggested to me by a member of her entourage I talk to her in the Dairy section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've truly read through something like that before. So nice to discover another person with original thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!
    https://kbcgameshow.biz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pretty pleased to uncover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to look at new stuff in your website.

    kbc head office number maharashtra
    kbc head office number mumbai
    kbc head office official number
    kbc head office number

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you certainly have to try this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, money-efficient, and fun.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a great keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clickit247 is Oxford's top grocery delivery services provider, Find Great Content to explore more and soon to expand its services to other parts of the United Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment