CPAC 2013 Application Filled Out. Sharyn Bovat Looks Forward to Bonding With Fellow Bloggers. Ali Akbar, Tabitha Hale, Anita MonCrief, Robert Stacy McCain & Others Aren't Family Reunions Fun?









CPAC Media Credential Committee: 



My name is Sharyn Bovat and I attended CPAC last year via my www.GillespieRove2012.com blog




This year I'm asking for media credentials based on my updated blog www.VoiceofaModerate.com 

The goal is to attract other fiscal conservatives via the internet in expanding the GOP tent.
I'm asking this year for 2 credentials - A former staffer of a California Governor (Deukmejian) is being recruited to help lead an effort to start a Center-Right-Center new media group of journalist and bloggers. 

I hope I'm welcome at CPAC again, as I was last year I'm polite to ALL and look forward to meeting others that share my concerns about the economic/education direction the county is taking. It's time to unite the Reagan moderates with the Tea Party and Establishment. www.RespecttheRino.com

Voice of a Moderate


Free Market - Energy Independence - School Choice

Sample of blog post.... 

http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2013/01/god-gun-loving-rep-james-lankford-of.html

You will see that I have "web status"







Link to Sharyn Bovat's Bio

Sharyn Bovat Supported Mitt Romney

Comments