DOD Whistleblower Emails Stratfor Execs Looking for a Job to Promote Cuban Reconciliation - CC's Mike Dorris Credit Suisse, Ed Gillespie, Jonathan Collegio, Arthur Brook AEI, Reid Weingarten (Eric Holder's Best Friend) & the Lockerbie Bombing Cover Up Team

Ooops forgot to add this part of email...

Full email that went to Stratfor and Political elite below: The GOP is “going nowhere” with the hispanic vote if the Cuban issue is NOT resolved.  Marco Rubio’s polling is dismal.  The Mexican Hispanics hold grudges against the Cuban Americans.  That is WHY Ted Cruz is going nowhere (that and he made an idiot of himself during the Faux Filibuster. I need a job and have been BULLIED by people that FUND Stratfor. I don’t want to fight ya’ll cause I have a kid who I want to be able to see a couple of weekend a month.  

Anyway life is too short to hold grudge so if someone can help me get resolution and a job ASAP then I’m OK.. I really need a vacation so I think working on Cuban Democracy is a really good idea. i’d like to live in Colorado cause I want to FORGET all the abuse and the murder of my child’s neighbor & with a little bit of “organic gardening” might do the trick:):)  
I’m SERIOUS I need help getting a job- and I want the people that created the problem to “fix it”..

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599
Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: DOD Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat Wants Job with Stratfor to Do "CUBA" Guy Whose Dad Did "Bay of Pigs" Told Her Stuff & Sharyn Bovat "THINKS" Reconciliation Can Happen 
Date: May 5, 2014 at 11:09:58 AM CDT
To: matt.vance@stratfor.com, nick.geron@stratfor.com, "foshko@stratfor.com" <foshko@stratfor.com>, burton@stratfor.com
Cc: Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, ed@edgillespiestrategies.com, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, Arthur Brooks <arthur.c.brooks@aei.org>, rweingarten@steptoe.com, fduggan@comcast.net, RMarquise@aol.com, darrellwmills@msn.com, sir.johnorr@yahoo.co.uk, brian murtagh <bmurtagh3@verizon.net>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>


Stratfor Elite got your email from Julian Assange’s  people I hope that’s OK?  


A DIA source said they videotaped me last fall at the Marriott Wardman having sex with the Ben Bradlee winner Mark Silverman is “that” the Stratfor Way?  Just to let you know that I’ve slept with 9 men (lifetime total)- I’m NOT the bimbo portrayed by CIA vendors-I have a list of ALL the abuse: Did you know i was part of the Lockerbie Cover up team? Hell YES you knew.

Since that is the LAST time in my life I will probably have sex I’m gonna submit a FOIA request. I was told by a National Security lawyer that the NSA has figured out a way to “watch me go to the bathroom”… (when I’m in a hotel) NOBODY will ever date me cause    "I’m America’s Betta Fish"    My future ex husband whose not divorced me cause of “health insurance” is really frustrated who HOW MUCH TIME it’s taking to get WHISTLEBLOWER resolution. Evidently the CIA & or it’s vendors also videotaped the President of Vietnam in his hotel room too….  Entourage of Truong Tan Sang the President of Vietnam 7 ...

I was sent web stats and I know you people at Stratfor have known about me since 2009.  My child was 7 when I became a whistleblower & spoke out against fraud, corruption & a foreign company taking over a billion taxpayer dollars to build a car they knew would fail… I was RIGHT people at the NY auto show told me that. http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2014/04/nyc-agencies-thinking-of-suing-nissan.html my child was ruthlessly bullied in Tennessee and I got proof I was jailed on “trumped up” charges.  G4S is the company that’s TRULY evil… http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2014/05/james-comey-can-you-have-someone-at-fbi.html  My child is 12 NOW and I think you people have destroyed “enough” of her childhood.  Children only have so many summers in their lives and her dad wants me OUT of they life for the one coming up. I don’t blame him either.  He’s a saint for putting up with the abuse so long. 

FYI- I emailed Carlos Tavares (former # 2 NISSAN/Renault and new CEO of Peugeot) on 9-11-2009 that the Bush administration “held back” resources on purpose and that 9-11 did not have to happen. Then people connected to “your guy” Mike Dorris told me MORE stuff about 9-11. The Renault Spy Scandal is an issue ya’ll will know about:

Mike Dorris FBI Guy - YOU OWE ME A DRINK!!! - Kim ...

kimhelperda.blogspot.com/.../mike-dorris-fbi-guy-you-owe-me-drink-i....

Mar 29, 2014 - My last statement to YOU Mr. Mike Dorris ex FBI current Credit Suisse (I read about you ... Renault Spy/Strauss Kahn - Note to NISSAN Board.


Nissan Whistleblower: Renault Spy Scandal a Complicated ...


May 2, 2013 - The blog of Sharyn Bovat the NISSAN Whistleblower. ... I can connect the NISSAN CEO Carlos Ghosn to Al Qaeda supporting terrorists .



The GOP is “going nowhere” with the hispanic vote if the Cuban issue is NOT resolved.  Marco Rubio’s polling is dismal.  The Mexican Hispanics hold grudges against the Cuban Americans.  That is WHY Ted Cruz is going nowhere (that and he made an idiot of himself during the Faux Filibuster. I need a job and have been BULLIED by people that FUND Stratfor. I don’t want to fight ya’ll cause I have a kid who I want to be able to see a couple of weekend a month.  

Anyway life is too short to hold grudge so if someone can help me get resolution and a job ASAP then I’m OK.. I really need a vacation so I think working on Cuban Democracy is a really good idea. i’d like to live in Colorado cause I want to FORGET all the abuse and the murder of my child’s neighbor & with a little bit of “organic gardening” might do the trick:):)  
I’m SERIOUS I need help getting a job- and I want the people that created the problem to “fix it”..

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599






  1. http://larrypagegoogle.blogspot.com/2013/02/larry-can-you-tell-your-friends-in.html


    Does Anyone else "think" - Voice of a Moderate - Sharyn Bovat

    voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../does-anyone-else-think-that-ameri...

    Feb 23, 2013 - Kerry is reviewing the policy and has discussed it with officials, the paper reports. Pictures of Cubans Living in Terrorist Nation. Pictures of North ...






    1. How can America call Cuba a terrorist Nation? - Senator ...

      senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../how-can-america-call-cuba-terro...

      Feb 20, 2013 - Cuba has become a Canadian "Club Med" I've been told Iranians make jokes ... Labels: cuba, marco rubio change your mind, sharyn bovat, ...


http://nbclatino.com/2013/01/29/cuban-defector-jose-contreras-meets-fans-while-visiting-cuba/#s:fan-very-happy-to-recognize-contreras


http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2013/01/cuba-is-complicated-talked-to-guy-whose.html





http://voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/2013/03/rubio-wrong-on-americans-visiting-cuba.html

Comments